Wedding Officiant Services
As your Marriage Officiant located in Evansville, Indiana, I like to offer wedding officiant services to my wedding couples that fits their needs for their wedding day. For instance, not everyone is going to have a formal rehearsal, no problem. Short, sweet and small wedding? We can talk about that.
Officiant Wedding Ceremony and Rehearsal
- We will meet before the wedding to discuss ceremony details and your wishes
- I will create a wedding officiant ceremony script and send it to you for your review and approval
- One week before your wedding we’ll have a quick meeting to review any changes or updates
- Wedding Rehearsal: Attend and manage the wedding ceremony portion with you and your wedding party
- Wedding Day: I’ll arrive 45-30 minutes in advance and connect wtih you and the AV person
- Officiate the wedding!
- Marriage certificate will be filled out and signed
- Keepsake booklet of your entire wedding ceremony script for you to keep
Wedding Ceremony Etiquette & Expert Advice
Officiant Wedding Ceremony Only or Vow Renewals
Everything in the above service except attending Rehearsal. This is a perfect wedding officiant service for couples that are having a small, intimate wedding ceremony still want a custom wedding officiant ceremony script and they don’t have a need for a formal wedding rehearsal. We will still hold that last meeting and go over the ceremony together.
Full Wedding Rehearsal Management
If you do not have a wedding planner or coordinator and you’re concerned about rehearsing the flow of the ceremony from the processional to the recessional, this is a perfect ADD ON service . Also, you can enjoy your wedding rehearsal and not have to worry about a thing or boss around your family and friends. Let’s face it, it’s your big day and you should be able to relax and be in the moment.
- You’ll have a form to fill out your entire wedding party and family
- We’ll meet to review the entire wedding party, parents and grandparents (or we can extend or normal meeting time to accompany
- Expert wedding and etiquette advice on the flow of the processional, ceremony and recessional
- Advice on wedding ceremony seating and escorting
- Wedding ceremony music review and I will coordinate with your ceremony musicians or DJ at rehearsal or on the wedding day
- Wedding Ceremony Itinerary will be created and available for you to distribute to the wedding party and family through a unique URL or print/deliver
- Full Management of Wedding Rehearsal: organizing and lining up the wedding party and family for the processional, conducing the ceremony and recessional.
You’d be surprised to learn how often creating your wedding ceremony program is overlooked until the last minute, which is very stressful for the couple. You can add on this service at anytime.
- A detailed questionnaire will be filled out by you
- We’ll discuss style (traditional or modern), and style
- 2-3 wedding ceremony programs proofs for final approval
* Additional changes or proofs may incur an additional charge
Template ceremony program style to choose from:
- 5″ x 8.5″ – Double-sided
- 4″ x 11″ – Double-sided
- Sign, mounted and laminated (size to be determined on the amount of information
- No embossed or raised print
- Style of paper may be limited in selection
- The fee is for the time and design and does not include printing costs,
- Full Color or Black and White, (color may affect the final printing costs)
Few Things to Know
- Weddings that are more than 30 minutes drive time from my office may incur a small traveling fee.
- An A/V system is not required but definitely encouraged. Depending on the size of the room or outdoor area, guests may have a h ard time hearing me officiate the wedding and your wedding vows.
- Lapel Mic: This is the preferred type of microphone (or head/over the ear). It’s dificult to hold a handheld microphone during the wedding ceremony while holding the wedding ceremony script, rings, etc. Also a handheld microphone looks clumsy in photos, but an additional microphone on a stand is perfect if you have additional readers or singers.
- Meetings are preferred online/video, however not required.